Love is Love
A Fundraiser for KU Theatre & Dance Study Abroad Scholarships
February 10, 2023, 6 -9 p.m.
Maceli's Banquet Hall
1031 New Hampshire St.
The Friends of Theatre & Dance (FROTH) at the University of Kansas invite you to RSVP to its dinner fundraiser and enjoy an intimate evening of performances from musical theatre in a cabaret setting featuring KU Theatre & Dance students and guest artists. Plus, a silent auction just in time for Valentine’s Day.
- The cost is $75 per person (includes buffet, entertainment, gratuity, wine & beer – no service fees or taxes)
- $40 of each seat sold is tax deductible. Tickets are non-refundable, but can be transferred.
- FROTH’s Love Is Love fundraiser aims to raise $15,000 for theatre and dance student scholarships supporting Study Abroad programs.
- Anyone is welcome at Love Is Love. The performance will be family-friendly, though alcohol will be served.
- If you cannot join this vibrant group at this lovely event, you can purchase a ticket and donate it to be given to a member of the KU Theatre & Dance community.
Special Thanks to our corporate sponsors: