Friends of the Theatre (FROTH) was founded in 1980 as a support organization serving the University Theatre. In 2022 that mission has fully expanded to encompass the University Dance Company and all faculty, staff, and students in the Department.
FROTH members truly support the process of becoming an artist, not just the product. Our Friends make it possible for students to attend auditions, theatre festivals, dance intensives, professional development trips, and competitions. FROTH also helps fund professional development opportunities for staff members and contributes to the technical and administration budgets.
For questions about Friends of Theatre & Dance or to request a copy of the FROTH by-laws, please email email@example.com.
All Friends of Theatre & Dance members receive
- Special invitations to receptions with resident artists/faculty and guest artists
- Preview events with behind-the-scenes access
- No service charge on telephone orders
- Free exchange prior to ticketed productions
- Recognition in the program for all mainstage productions
Executive Producer ($500 and above)
- 6 tickets for any of the Theatre & Dance productions during the 12-month membership period
Benefactor ($300 - $499)
- 4 tickets for any of the Theatre & Dance productions during the 12-month membership period
Patron ($200 -$ 299)
- 2 tickets for any of the Theatre & Dance productions during the 12-month membership period