an original devised piece created by Henry Bial and KU theatre students
Directed by Henry Bial
Scenic, Lighting and Costume Design by Tammy Keiser
A collectively created production that breaks the norms of traditional theatre on many levels, this production features a company of student performers working collaboratively to turn the everyday incidents and experiences of their lives into a theatre event that speaks directly and immediately to the KU student experience. Devised theatre begins not with a text, but with the performers themselves. By exploring their talents, lives, and desires through experiments in word, sound and image, a play is created that reflects a collective, multifocal artistic vision. Thinking, writing, and acting together over an extended period of time, this project emphasizes imagination, invention, risk, and total commitment to the performance.
- February 4, 2010 - 7:30 p.m. - Inge Theatre
- February 5, 2010 - 7:30 p.m. - Inge Theatre
- February 6, 2010 - 9:00 p.m. - Inge Theatre *
- February 7, 2010 - 2:30 p.m. - Inge Theatre
- February 10, 2010 - 7:30 p.m. - Inge Theatre
- February 11, 2010 - 7:30 p.m. - Inge Theatre
- February 12, 2010 - 7:30 p.m. - Inge Theatre
- February 13, 2010 - 2:30 p.m. - Inge Theatre
* "Pay What You Can" perfortmance, a benefit for the LeWan Alexander Spiritship Fund. No advance sales; donations will be accepted at the door.
- Public: $15
- Senior Citizens & KU Faculty/Staff: $14
- All Students: $10